The world of celebrities is experiencing something of a baby boom, with a handful of top stars expecting. So who will bounce back best after giving birth?
- Blake Lively: We recently discussed on this blog the pregnancy of Hollywood bombshell Blake Lively. She and husband Ryan Reynolds are looking forward to their first child.
- Carrie Underwood: Country singer Carrie Underwood and her husband Mike Fisher are also pregnant for the first time! The music star is reportedly sticking to her healthy diet and disciplined workout regimen.
- Eva Mendes: The sultry celebrity recently gave birth to her first baby with hunky husband Ryan Gosling — a girl they named Esmerelda.
- Hayden Panetierre: The 25-year-old star of the ABC drama "Nashville" is expecting her first child with husband Wladimir Klitschko.
- Kate Middleton: The Duchess of Windsor is poised to give Prince George, who recently turned 1, a younger sibling. Kate wowed the world after giving birth the first time, seeming to effortlessly get back to her pre-baby body.
- Kourtney Kardashian: The eldest Kardashian sister is expecting her third child with longtime love Scott Disick.
- Kristen Bell: Kristen Bell, who has recently enjoyed acclaim as the voice of Anna in the hit movie "Frozen," announced that she was pregnant again less than 15 months after giving birth to daughter Lincoln. She recently called her second pregnancy "really easy."
- Zoe Saldana: Actress Zoe Saldana, 36, is expecting double trouble! She and her husband Marc Perego are reportedly set to welcome twin boys.
If you recently gave birth, you know how difficult it can be to get your figure back without the benefit of a celebrity trainer and personal chef! Consider investing in a Mommy Makeover to help you look and feel like the very best version of yourself. Call Christopher Craft Cosmetic Surgery to schedule a consultation with top Miami cosmetic surgeon Christopher Craft, M.D.