If you've noticed that the skin around your eyes has started to sag, resulting in an aged appearance and even impairing your vision in extreme instances, you may be a good candidate for eyelid surgery. However, before you commit to this procedure, you have to make sure you're in capable hands.
- Are complications common with this treatment? How are they handled?
- Can you see any examples of your surgeon's work?
- How can you expect your appearance to change over time?
- How much experience does your plastic surgeon have with this specific procedure?
- Is eyelid surgery the best way to address your concerns?
- What can you do if you're unhappy with the surgery?
- What do you have to do to ensure the best results? (Quit smoking, change your diet, etc).
Before you even schedule an initial consultation, make sure that you are meeting with a board-certified plastic surgeon. These professionals have undergone rigorous training in surgical procedures and aesthetics, both of which are essential in this field. After all, cosmetic surgery not only requires technical skill, but a sense of balance and artistry. This will help your surgeon determine the best procedures to bring balance to your features.
Dr. Christopher Craft is an experienced cosmetic surgeon with an established reputation for his technical abilities and attentive care. Contact our office today to learn more about your desired procedure, including the pros and cons of specific surgeries and any alternative routes that could meet your needs.